BECOME A SUCCESSFUL LEADER - EXECUTIVE COACHING
Coaching can help you accelerate your path to the C-Suite. “Mahesh M. Thakur coaches the world’s most talented and successful executives” according to Dr. Marshall Goldsmith.
Are you struggling to establish and grow your leadership brand? Are you looking for strategic advice on leadership behaviors, product and tech vision, or business performance that could lead to a game-changing impact at work? Mahesh has personally coached leaders from Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple, NVIDIA, PayPal, eBay, Intel, Citrix, Malware Bytes, and more. Mahesh works directly with the founders of startups and executives at billion-dollar corporations in Silicon Valley on areas including:
- Building visibility in your industry and practicing skills that help enhance your executive presence
- Identifying your blind spots through a proven assessment and comparing you to 200K executives.
- Accelerate your progress at the leadership and C-Suite level by doubling down on your strengths.
- Apply the personalized advice on LinkedIn and Resume to establish your leadership brand.
- Dramatically improving your results by working with you on your goals, approach, and outcomes.
- Making you data-driven while helping you think about the metrics, business, and outcomes.
- Brainstorm ideas and discuss tough situations with someone who has experience with those.
- Get inputs, interview practice, and coaching to transition to roles within and outside your company.
KEY SERVICES OF COACHING
Grow Executive Presence
Identify and work on the skills necessary to position yourself for the next C-Suite, VP, or Leadership Role
Improve Team Dynamics
Understand your teams dynamics and set your team up for success while enhancing their morale
Brainstorm strategies and ideas with your coach to get fresh out-of-the-box perspectives
Influence with Impact
Learn how to tailor your message in your presentations and decks for your audience
The Mahesh M. Thakur Advantage
Mahesh works directly with a limited number of executives, leaders, and professionals. Your coach is a leader from the tech industry who has been a hiring manager at Amazon, Microsoft, Intuit, and Intel.