Winning the Technical Program Management Job Interview
Access & Replay for 365 days across all devices
- Enroll Free – Try Before Purchase
- About Course
- 1. Program Management and Project...
- 2. Being an Analytical Program Manager
- 3. Stakeholder Management by a TPM
- 4. Leading Initiatives
- 5. Demonstrating Leadership
- 6. Technical Skills
- 7. Problem Solving Skills
- 8. Process Management
- 9. Demonstrating End to End Thinking
- 10. Interview Day Best Practices
Program Management and Project Management
Being an Analytical Program Manager
Stakeholder Management by a TPM
Interview Day Best Practices
The TPM Course from Mahesh has been valuable in my journey to getting my dream job as a TPM at Amazon. I highly recommend this course that covers TPM attributes, questions to expect, and has answers to critical questions.
TPM, Rally Health (United Health Care)
DO YOU WANT become a technical program manager? do you want to nail the TPM interview?
Get the professional training and the tools to prepare for tech interviews, deliver your best performance, and win your dream job at some of the world’s largest companies including Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, and high-growth startups.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE
1. Program Management and Project Management
3. Stakeholder Management by a TPM
5. Demonstrating Leadership
7. Problem Solving Skills
9. Demonstrating End to End Thinking
2. Being an Analytical Program Manager
4. Leading Initiatives
6. Technical Skills
8. Process Management
10. Interview Day Best Practices
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I sign up for this course? What are the advantages?
- This course will help you save months and years of struggles and accelerate your way to your dream job.
- The instructor is a former Amazon, Microsoft, and Intuit professional who has led product, program, design, and data teams.
- The course has been designed and updated with all the recent questions being asked by the FAANG companies and unicorn startups.
- Learn the questions and the answers asked by the large FAANG and other tech companies.
- Get the mindset, the vocabulary, and the practice that the instructor has put together after 20+ years of career in tech and after coaching hundreds of professionals in tech.
What is the duration of this course?
With the chapter review and assignment work, the may take anywhere from 4 days to 3 weeks. You can tailor the speed depending on your desire and goal.
What is the structure of this course?
This course has 11 chapters and within each chapter, you will learn specific skills and attributes. The instructor will provide you some key interview questions and answers.
How long will I have access to this course?
You will have lifelong access to this course. You can enjoy unlimited replays so that you can prepare for every interview in the years ahead.
Who is the instructor?
Mahesh Thakur is the Vice President of Product, ex- Amazon & Microsoft, and a former engineer with extensive background in high-growth B2B SaaS and B2C product portfolios. He has 20+ years of experience leading product, engineering, operations, design, and data teams in high-impact roles. He is the former CEO of PhotoWeaver. He teaches at Columbia, NYU, and is part of MG100 coaches.
What language is this course delivered in?
This course is delivered in English
How and where can I watch this course?
You can watch this course on your tablet, laptop, mac, cell phone, and your TV. Anytime, anywhere.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are digital and are final. There are no refunds offered.
Try a free chapter from this course
Enter your email to receive a free smaple chapter of this course.