Winning the Product Management Job Interview
Access & Replay for 365 days across all devices
- Enroll Free – Try Before Purchase
- About Course
- 1. Introduction to Product Management...
- 2. Making the right first impression on...
- 3. Highlighting your strengths and your...
- 4. Research the company you are...
- 5. Discussing your current or former..
- 6. Communicating your value to help...
- 7. Helping interviewers build more...
- 8. Getting comfortable talking more...
- 9. Dealing with conflict management...
- 10. Being prepared and being confident...
- 11. Tips to help you have the...
Introduction to Product Management Job Interview
Making the right first impression on the interview panel
Highlighting your strengths and your weaknesses
Research the company you are interviewing with
Discussing your current or former employers
Communicating your value to help differentiate
Helping interviewers build more interest in your profile
Getting comfortable talking more about your likes & preferences
Dealing with conflict management and other sensitive topics
Being prepared and being confident for the interview
tips to help you have the winning mindset
Product Manager, Google
I am proud to share I got the Product Management job at Google. The Product Management Interview Course has helped me learn critical new concepts, improve my product management skills, and has helped me create the right impression at every step of the interview. Highly recommend taking this course for success with Product Management interviews
DO YOU WANT TO become a product manager? do you want to learn from an ex-amazon and microsoft professional?
Get the professional training and the tools from a Head of Product who is a former Amazon and Microsoft hiring manager. Prepare for tech interviews, deliver your best performance, and win your dream job at some of the world's largest companies including Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, and high-growth startups.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE
1. Product Skills
3. Product Vision
9. Being Data Driven
11. PM Interview Best Practices
2. Customer Empathy
4. Product Roadmap
6. Product Design
8. Thought Leadership
10. Technical Skills
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I sign up for this course? What are the advantages?
- This course will help you save months and years of struggles and accelerate your way to your dream job.
- The instructor is a former Amazon, Microsoft, and Intuit professional who has led product, program, design, and data teams.
- The course has been designed and updated with all the recent questions being asked by the FAANG companies and unicorn startups.
- Learn the questions and the answers asked by the large FAANG and other tech companies.
- Get the mindset, the vocabulary, and the practice that the instructor has put together after 20+ years of career in tech and after coaching hundreds of professionals in tech.
What is the duration of this course?
With the chapter review and assignment work, the may take anywhere from 4 days to 3 weeks. You can tailor the speed depending on your desire and goal.
What is the structure of this course?
This course has 11 chapters and within each chapter, you will learn specific skills and attributes. The instructor will provide you some key interview questions and answers.
How long will I have access to this course?
You will have lifelong access to this course. You can enjoy unlimited replays so that you can prepare for every interview in the years ahead.
Who is the instructor?
Mahesh Thakur is the Vice President of Product, ex- Amazon & Microsoft, and a former engineer with extensive background in high-growth B2B SaaS and B2C product portfolios. He has 20+ years of experience leading product, engineering, operations, design, and data teams in high-impact roles. He is the former CEO of PhotoWeaver. He teaches at Columbia, NYU, and is part of MG100 coaches.
What language is this course delivered in?
This course is delivered in English
How and where can I watch this course?
You can watch this course on your tablet, laptop, mac, cell phone, and your TV. Anytime, anywhere.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are digital and are final. There are no refunds offered
Try a free chapter from this course
Enter your email to receive a free smaple chapter of this course.