Winning the Leadership and Situational Job Interview
- Enroll Free – Try Before Purchase
- About Course
- 1. Introduction to Product Management...
- 2. Making the right first impression on...
- 3. Highlighting your strengths and your...
- 4. Research the company you are...
- 5. Discussing your current or former..
- 6. Communicating your value to help...
- 7. Helping interviewers build more...
- 8. Getting comfortable talking more...
- 9. Dealing with conflict management...
- 10. Being prepared and being confident...
- 11. Tips to help you have the...
Introduction to Product Management Job Interview
Making the right first impression on the interview panel
Highlighting your strengths and your weaknesses
Research the company you are interviewing with
Discussing your current or former employers
Communicating your value to help differentiate
Helping interviewers build more interest in your profile
Getting comfortable talking more about your likes & preferences
Dealing with conflict management and other sensitive topics
Being prepared and being confident for the interview
tips to help you have the winning mindset
Do you want to win your dream leadership Management Job by learning the framework?
During the following decades, I systematically studied what hiring managers and interviewers at large tech companies look for from the talent they shortlist and interview. I have applied these techniques while being the hiring manager or a part of the hiring panel, and while interviewing with Microsoft, Amazon, and Intuit where I worked. This is the first time I have infused this all together through this program. More than 100 professionals have now been through the program.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE
1. Introduction to behavioral and situational Interview
3. Highlighting Your Strengths and Weaknesses
5. Discussing Your Current or Former Employers
7. Helping Interviewers Build More Interest in Your Profile
9. Dealing with Conflict Management and Other People Dynamics
11. Tips to Help You Have the Winning Mindset
2. Making the Right First Impression on the Interview Panel
4. Research the Company You Are Interviewing With
6. Communicating Your Value to Help Differentiate
8. Getting Comfortable Talking More About Your Likes and Preferences
10. Being Prepared and Being Confident For the Interview
Cloud Engineer, Amazon
I am proud to share I got my dream job as a Cloud Engineer at Amazon.com!!! The Leadership and Behavioral Interview course provided me with a structured approach and key questions to consider ahead of time. The assignments helped me practice and become thorough. I kept replaying the chapters ahead of the interviews. My confidence hit new highs. Mahesh has done a great job in this course by explaining and simplifying some of the very challenging aspects of a job interview
Cloud Engineer, Amazon.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of this course?
This course takes approximately 3 weeks with one new chapter unlocking every 2 days.
What is the structure of this course?
This course has 11 chapters and within each chapter, you will learn specific skills and attributes. The instructor will provide you some key interview questions and answers.
How long will I have access to this course?
You will have access to this course for one full year. You can enjoy unlimited replays so that you get in the zone ahead of your interview.
Who is the course taught by?
Mahesh M. Thakur is a CEO & Coach who has held Product, Engineering, and Leadership roles at Amazon, Microsoft, Intuit, and Intel. He is skilled in presenting to the board, managing P&L, influencing, working with senior stakeholders, defining the vision, and executing products. Mahesh has hired, coached, and led teams enabling them to reach their highest potential. Mahesh has experience with B2C, B2B and B2B2C software products that transform businesses and the lives of customers.
What language is this course delivered in?
This course is delivered in English
What are some of the key benefits of this course?
1:-Nail the situational with advice from an instructor who is from the tech industry.
2:-Learn the people skills that the hiring managers expect from you.
3:- Work on assignments that come with critical questions and answers.
4:- Become comfortable to talk about your strengths, weaknesses, and represent yourself well.
5:- Learn to deal with sensitive topics like conflict management.
6:-Talk about your hobbies and who you are outside of work.
7:-Position yourself to stand out from the competition and win your dream job.
8:-Get sample questions and answers to prepare for Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, and Startup interviews.
How and where can I watch this course?
You can watch this course on your tablet, laptop, mac, cell phone, and your TV. Anytime, anywhere.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are digital and are final. There are no refunds offered.
Try a free chapter from this course
Enter your email to receive a free smaple chapter of this course.