Winning the Leadership and Situational Job Interview
Enroll here and nail your next interview to win your dream job with FAANG companies and unicorn startups
- List of Chapters and Related Assignments to Prepare for Interviews
- About Course
- 1. Introduction to Behavioral and situational Interview
- 2. Making the Right First Impression on the Interview Panel
- 3. Highlighting Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- 4. Research the Company You Are Interviewing With
- 5. Discussing Your Current or Former Employers
- 6. Communicating Your Value to Help Differentiate
- 7. Helping Interviewers Build More Interest in Your Profile
- 8. Getting Comfortable Talking More About Your Likes and Preferences
- 9. Dealing with Conflict Management and Other People Dynamics
- 10. Being Prepared and Being Confident For the Interview
- 11. Tips to Help You Have the Winning Mindset
Introduction to Product Management Job Interview
Making the right first impression on the interview panel
Highlighting your strengths and your weaknesses
Research the company you are interviewing with
Discussing your current or former employers
Communicating your value to help differentiate
Helping interviewers build more interest in your profile
Getting comfortable talking more about your likes & preferences
Dealing with conflict management and other sensitive topics
Being prepared and being confident for the interview
tips to help you have the winning mindset
DO you struggle to nail situational questions? learn how to address the behavioral topics for the tech interview
During the following decades, I systematically studied what hiring managers and interviewers at large tech companies look for from the talent they shortlist and interview. I have applied these techniques while being the hiring manager or a part of the hiring panel, and while interviewing with Microsoft, Amazon, and Intuit where I worked. This is the first time I have infused this all together through this program. More than 100 professionals have now been through the program.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE
1. Introduction to behavioral and situational Interview
3. Highlighting Your Strengths and Weaknesses
5. Discussing Your Current or Former Employers
7. Helping Interviewers Build More Interest in Your Profile
9. Dealing with Conflict Management and Other People Dynamics
11. Tips to Help You Have the Winning Mindset
2. Making the Right First Impression on the Interview Panel
4. Research the Company You Are Interviewing With
6. Communicating Your Value to Help Differentiate
8. Getting Comfortable Talking More About Your Likes and Preferences
10. Being Prepared and Being Confident For the Interview
Cloud Engineer, Amazon
I am proud to share I got my dream job as a Cloud Engineer at Amazon.com!!! The Leadership and Behavioral Interview course provided me with a structured approach and key questions to consider ahead of time. The assignments helped me practice and become thorough. I kept replaying the chapters ahead of the interviews. My confidence hit new highs. Mahesh has done a great job in this course by explaining and simplifying some of the very challenging aspects of a job interview
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I sign up for this course? What are the advantages?
- This course will help you save months and years of struggles and accelerate your way to your dream job.
- The instructor is a former Amazon, Microsoft, and Intuit professional who has led product, program, design, and data teams.
- The course has been designed and updated with all the recent questions being asked by the FAANG companies and unicorn startups.
- Learn the questions and the answers asked by the large FAANG and other tech companies.
- Get the mindset, the vocabulary, and the practice that the instructor has put together after 20+ years of career in tech and after coaching hundreds of professionals in tech.
What is the duration of this course?
With the chapter review and assignment work, the may take anywhere from 4 days to 3 weeks. You can tailor the speed depending on your desire and goal.
What is the structure of this course?
This course has 11 chapters and within each chapter, you will learn specific skills and attributes. The instructor will provide you some key interview questions and answers.
How long will I have access to this course?
You will have lifelong access to this course. You can enjoy unlimited replays so that you can prepare for every interview in the years ahead.
Who is the instructor?
Mahesh Thakur is the Vice President of Product, ex- Amazon & Microsoft, and a former engineer with extensive background in high-growth B2B SaaS and B2C product portfolios. He has 20+ years of experience leading product, engineering, operations, design, and data teams in high-impact roles. He is the former CEO of PhotoWeaver. He teaches at Columbia, NYU, and is part of MG100 coaches.
What language is this course delivered in?
This course is delivered in English
How and where can I watch this course?
You can watch this course on your tablet, laptop, mac, cell phone, and your TV. Anytime, anywhere.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are digital and are final. There are no refunds offered.
Try a free chapter from this course
Enter your email to receive a free smaple chapter of this course.